Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Leaving, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...

I put A on an airplane this morning, well, at least I dropped him off at the airport.

He had to keep reminding himself that it was OK if he forgot something, he is coming back. Every time we've had to do "this," it's been for a move and he had to pack up every conceivable item he might need.

On the down side, this morning he was doing some last minute laundry and the vent hose came off the back of the dryer and vented everything into the house, so we are both sneezy. We didn't have time to go get something for A before his flight, so I hope he is OK. Now I get to fix the dryer. Don't get me wrong, it's an easy fix, but that's what I have a husband for. So I can lounge around the house and look cute while he does all the manual labor.

At least this way, I'll have time to clean my house and it can stay clean. And I'll be able to read all the books I have going, and get my office organized. So, "silver lining"...

1 comment:

Cherokee Dad said...

I love your positive attitude about A and his new job. He's very lucky to have a great supportive wife as you are.