Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brillante Blog Award

lonestar818 nominated me for the Brillante Blog Award! Yay! Thanks :)
Part of the deal for me to accept this award is for me to nominate 7 other blogs for the award. I am a little short on that list, mainly because I am so new to the whole blog thing. So, I'm going to nominate the ones I've read and liked so far, and if I find others, I'll nominate them too! They are (so far)

Random Thoughts : I nominated this blog because I've never really liked poetry (or understood it for the most part) and my friend has been posting poems she has written and it has really opened my eyes to liking poetry.

Partner of a Pilot : I nominated this blog because the owner of this blog has interesting stories about living with a pilot and how the lives of pilot wives are completely different than most.

Living with MS : This blog belongs to my mother. She struggles pretty much daily and has a hard time with technology, so this blog is a testiment to will power and humor in dealing with life. It doesn't get updated very often, due to her mobility restrictions and where the computer is now placed in her apartment, but when it does, I have fun reading about what she had in her head that day.

Here are the rules for the recipients of the awards:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your award!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! Very touched! I guess this means that I am to nominate 7?

Anonymous said...

I cant find how to nominate your award!? Is there a link to click somewhere that I'm missing? I presume that I need to submit them to 'Brilliante'?

Jen said...

As far as I know, you just link the blogs you nomimate in a post on your blog. At least, that's how I did it. Not sure if that's how it's done.