Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mondays Suck

I think that my disdain for Mondays is really only rivaled by Garfield's... I don't know what it is about Monday's, but everything seems to be bad that day above all other days. It's harder to get out of bed in the morning (which is easily explained away by the fact that I sleep in both Saturday and Sunday... quite a luxury when you consider that I don't have any children).

It didn't help that it is raining again today. I thought I would never get tired of weather, especially after the "perpetual summer" that I was fortunate enough to get to experience for 8 months. But, come on Mother Nature!!! It's freaking AUGUST!!!! Let the light shine for crying out loud!!! It's sad when the rest of the world takes "Snow Days" when it snows, but here in Juneau, we take a "Sun Day" when it is actually nice out. This is the first summer I can remember here where it was more like Fall than anything. The sad thing is, I really do like fall. This is kind of ruining it for me. The best part of Fall is when the heat goes away and the colors change. Here, it's been a really cool summer and nothing but wet...

Can you tell that I'm bored? This is the best thing I could come up with to discuss on Monday... The fact that I hate Mondays, and I'm getting sick of the rain...

1 comment:

danette said...

It would be great if we could take "sun days" heheh but we wouldn't get much done :). Feel free to send some of that rain our way, we could use it!

Hope your Tuesday was better :)