Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Apparently, I make funny noises too...

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. Mostly because everytime I hit REM sleep, A would shove me (we have previously discussed "asking" me to roll over, as I do with him when he's snoring, but I don't know for sure if he tried that first... I only remember the "shoving"). I remember disruptions in my dreams last night that in my dream I couldn't figure out why it was skipping like a record player. Finally, one last shove did it and woke me up. I think I asked him why he was shoving me, and I think his response was "you are making weird noises, roll over" or something to that effect. My brain was awake enough to process what he said, but not concious enough to remember it.

When I asked him about it this afternoon (because my butt has been dragging all day), he said I was making "weird gurgling/snorting noises". I guess I got so congested last night that I had trouble breathing. It got better on my side, but that made my back hurt. So, neither of us got really good sleep last night. Hopefully tonight will be better.

PS... sorry to be so "gross" and "descriptive" with my breathing issues.

1 comment:

Cherokee Dad said...

I hope both of you are sleeping better by now. I know it's rough working with little sleep. On a side note, I like the picture choice of your Piper Tri-Pacer and the new look it gives to your blog.