Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Awards in one fell swoop!

My lovely SIL, at Everyday Adventures as bestowed upon me and my blog, 3 awards all at once. Thanks! :)

The first one is:

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

The next 2 awards were given to me as a pair, so that is how I will do it as well...



The rules for these 2 awards are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you've received this award.

My picks for all of these awards are:
Cute Culture Chick
Intermittant Ruminations
Living with MS

Crazy Days of Summer
and any other blog person who reads this post, if you want these awards:)

No comments: