Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shanghai'd

One of the good things about my husband being home is that I get to spend time with him...

One of the bad things about my husband being home is that the time I usually get to spend with him is now at the hanger...

That's right... I got shanghai'd after work today to help him remove 3 nuts off of some screws because someone had to be inside the plane turning the screws and someone had to be outside the plane holding a socket to keep the nuts from turning... That's the whole reason... 3 NUTS!
Most of the time, I don't mind turning wrenches and stuff... I just think that next time we (and by we, I mean I) go out there, we go prepared... Like bring our camp chairs that we aren't using at the moment and maybe a table out there...

But, at least I got to spend time with him...

No comments: