Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Missing him...

I'm kinda feeling sorry for myself today. A's been gone since Tuesday and I miss him. While it's great that he was able to get a job so quickly, it kinda sucks too because we didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare. He's having a great time though.
I have two options for this situation. 1 - I can accept that I am only going to see him now 1-2 weeks out of the month and get to stay living in Juneau or 2 - Move to Anchorage where he will be home every night. Right now, I really don't want to move to Anchorage, mainly because my job is really awesome here. I do have the option of moving with my position to Anchorage, but I don't think I could do it for a few more years. I need a bit more experience before I think I could handle doing what I'm doing completely by myself. So, we'll see.
So for today, I guess I will get to work on the house. Do all the cleaning that I don't get to do when he's home because he wants to do stuff with me and not clean the house.

1 comment:

Cherokee Dad said...

We know what it's like being apart so we understand. It will all work out and this seperation only makes you stronger and your love for each other stronger so don't feel sorry. You'll be fine and you both will be fine and you'll be together soon. How sweet it will be.