Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

HE'S HOME!!!!!!

Can you tell that I'm excited? I picked him up this morning. Right now he is napping. I guess he had a pretty late night last night and only got about 2 hours of sleep. Since we have a party to go to tonight, he's going to catch up on sleep before we need to go.

On the crappy side, I'm either coming down with a cold, or I am having major allergies again. I woke up pretty congested today and I'm not sure if it's because I forgot to take my allergy medication last night or I'm getting sick. I didn't want to feel like crap his first day back, so it kind of sucks. I think I'm going to go take a decongestant in a little while so I can still go to the party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! We're glad he made it back home. Take your medicine & enjoy the party tonight. We'll talk to you soon. Love you!

danette said...

Glad to hear it, hope you feel better!

Lee said...

It's good he's home. Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)