Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I could have sworn it was Tuesday...

I went all day thinking it was Tuesday, at least until I was reminded (STRONGLY) that it is, in fact, Wednesday... huh...

Well, this Wednesday night, I am trying something new, although I am not cooking tonight.

I stopped at the store on my way home to get something to eat. I grabbed a convenience item from Thai Kitchen that comes in a "chinese food box". It came in many flavors, I picked "Thai Peanut."

It is OK. Not great. It's edible enough for me not to throw it out. A little spicy, kinda sweet, rice noodles... Considering I really really don't want to go downstairs and cook something "real", it will work for me.

I picked it because I wanted a "noodle bowl" from Simply Asian, but they were almost $5. This one was $3.75... And definitely better than Ramen which is about $0.15...

No comments: