Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weird Dreams Last Night...

It's early for me on a Saturday (couldn't sleep past nine, go figure). I remember I was experiencing some pretty strange dreams. The only aspect I remember vividly is I was putting on mascara, and having a really hard time with it. I kept putting it on and putting it on and it wasn't going where I wanted it to. Finally, I got it right. Then I remember my eyes watering in my dream (can't remember if it was because I was crying or because I had allergy-runny eyes). I remember thinking in my dream "Did I use the Waterproof Mascara?" and then rubbing my eye and seeing black on my finger.... Then I woke up.

This dream is a little weird for me because, in "real life" I very rarely wear makeup at all. I have it (spent lots of money on it), but for some reason, I don't like wearing it. Especially the eye makeup. I have lots of allergies (mostly to fragrances, which most makeup has in some form, no matter how lightly it is fragranced, I usually will start sneezing) and my eyes are teary a lot. I blow my nose a lot, which removes any foundation/lip stuff below my nose. I am always afraid that I will look like a freak or something. I always feel like I have to wash my face and start over everytime something like this happens. Which is why I usually only wear makeup when my hubby and I go out at night, to a nice restaurant or something (just to the store or the McDonalds doesn't count).

Maybe I had the weird dream because I was playing around with my Meez last night, where there are several "eye" options for mascara. I didn't find any that I liked, so I didn't use any on my Meez. Or maybe some part of me is repressed. Who knows...

No comments: