Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 3 of the Roof Reconstruction

When I came home today, I found that they started inside my house. They laid down some paper in the entrance so they don't track stuff all over. They also laid down some plastic on the stairs, which is great considering it's been muddier than heck outside and I have cream colored carpets.

The final picture is the work they did on the peak, which is why they had to come inside in the first place. They needed to access the beam that runs the peak from both inside and outside to see if there is any rot present in the wood. I didn't get a chance to ask the contractors if they did find rot today, so I'll try to catch him tomorrow before I go to work.

I think this is just a patch to keep my house from getting too cold.

No comments: