Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If you have a problem, talk to Lou Ann! Call Now!

I was going to do a post about a weird planetary alignment causing irritation and disorientation in just about everyone I came in contact with today. No one was "themselves" and I have been unusually "short" with people today. So I was looking up my horoscope online to see if there was anything going on. I consulted with several websites, looking at both Scorpio and Libra horoscopes (I was born on the cusp, so it depends on which website I'm on as to which one I am). Only one of the Libra ones talked about a weird planetary alignment, but I did find another that at the bottom of it said "If you have a problem, talk to Lou Ann! Call Now!"...


OK, I laughed.... A lot.... I know it was a link to an online psychic or something, but I have an aunt by that name, and I am very close to her...


So, of course, I had to "call now"... I talked to my grandma who lives with my aunt and uncle and told her what the website said, and she laughed... and laughed... and laughed some more, then told me that my aunt was not home.... So we laughed some more....


I guess my problem was not as important as the great internet thinks it is, because if it were, she would have been home, but at least it made me laugh and got rid of my weird/bad mood I was in.

No comments: