Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Week...

I had a 3 day weekend, so I only have 3 days of work this week, thanks to the PWC Chicago Meetup! I'm so excited... But SO not ready...

Another thing I wasn't quite ready for was my husband's departure this morning to go back to work. I could have had another couple of days with him, since I was ROBBED this past weekend being sick...

Thanks to mechanicals and the ever-belching Mt. Redoubt, he is stuck in Anchorage tonight. He threatened to come home and try again tomorrow... I didn't agree with him... Mostly because it would have meant me going to get him late tonight from the airport, just to get another 4-5 hours of sleep before he would have had to go back in the morning... I'm glad he bunked there in Anchorage with some other stranded pilots. It'll make it easier for him to get to work if/when they can fly again. Although, it does mean spending more money this month than we anticipated...

I have work that I brought home again... I also have to pay bills so I know if I can afford my new toy... I hope so... I could really use it in Chicago... (It's a Blackberry, for all you dirty-minded folks...)

I'm hoping that I can work through the mountain of work on my desk tomorrow and have time to come home and finish cleaning the house AND groom the dog AND pack for Chicago AND pack the dog, etc, etc...

Sure could use another me this week...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Get the Blackberry! It's so worth it! I hardly remember my life pre-BB...and that was only in January! If you get it before Chicago, I'm more than happy to help you get apps set up. It makes life waiting around an airport fun!

Can't wait to meet you Friday!