Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday went by fast...

I don't know about you, but I'm too tired to rant about anything today... I'll just give you the highlights...

I got my hair cut... I was looking for something new and professional and easy... Instead, what I got was essentially the same haircut I got last time... One that requires time in the morning if I want it to look right... We'll see how long I live with it... I think I'm going to go buy some velcro curlers so I don't have to take the time to style my hair in addition to all the other things... I can just put it up in the rollers and continue with my normal routine... Anything to avoid the hair dryer (which has black paint smeared on it, BTW) and the curling iron... Sorry, but I've never really been a "fussy" gal when it comes to my hair... I want it to look good with out any extra steps... Get out of the shower and run a comb through it and I'm good...

I broke open a new set of contacts about a week early... The other ones were getting so blurry and I think I may have ended up swapping them... It was amazing this morning not having any problems or irritations from my contacts... Now, after wearing them all day, that's another story... I think the next time I order contacts, I'll go with dailies... I have found that I won't wear my contacts every day (mostly every other day, to give my eyes a chance to rest in between wearings...) so it won't be too big a deal to go with dailies..

I'm going to go to bed here in a little bit... Quite a bit earlier than normal, but I tell you, I am beat...

No comments: