Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Idle hands are the devil's playthings...

It's amazing what a plate of "home-made by a loved one and shipped especially for you" peanut-butter fudge and a project will do to take your mind off your problems.

I took up jewelry making (well, beading, to some extent). I took some jewelry making classes in high school, but I do not have the equipment for soldering and polishing, so I've turned to finding items to integrate into pieces of jewelry. I've been working on some pieces for a special weekend coming up. I am pretty proud of myself for how they have turned out. I want to post a picture, but I can't, so I won't. One day, there will be a picture of my creation. They aren't too fancy, but I'm proud of myself none-the-less...

I'm still a bit upset from my day, so I'm going to finish my night curled up with a book that has taken me forever to read...

Here's hoping tomorrow is better. :)

No comments: