Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

One more week to go...

I am counting down the days until the new girl at work starts... I cannot wait! It means less on my plate, where I am more able to focus on my new duties so I can stop feeling like a moron for misplacing things... yeah, that's right... It's all about me... lol... I'm not really that conceited...

When she starts, the whole dynamic of the office will change. I'm used to my friend being here and putting up with my crap... I don't know how this new person will integrate into this place, but i hope it will all be fine...

I wish I could say that this is my last weekend where I am at work, but I know it won't be. In fact, I will probably work next weekend too, just to make sure everything is set to go for the new person to start. And then after that, will be making sure that all projects will be complete.

The next countdown will be when I go to Chicago with the PWC! Now, that I REALLY can't wait for :)

No comments: