Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

TGIS

Saturday could not come fast enough for me this week. What is it with people hurting themselves at work... All it does it make more work for me. I guess I shouldn't complain too much. People will always do stupid things that result in injuries. They call that Job Security...

Aside from being insanely busy this week, not much happened worth blogging about...

But here's a hypothetical: Why is it that when a pilot is scheduled off for a whole month, they sit at home on their butts, stare at a computer screen, only do the stuff you asked them to do 15 minutes before you get home from slaving away in an office for 8 hours, then ask, "what's for dinner?" Half the time, I want to smack him.... But that would be considered spousal abuse, and spousal abuse is wrong (said in my best Mr. Rogers voice).

I wonder what would happen in my house if I didn't love him...

No comments: