Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A multitude of Birthdays...

I forgot to add to my last post about how weird it is, just how many people I know or have known who have the same birthday as me...

A's sister married someone also born on October 23...

My best friend had her 2nd child on October 23...

I used to work with a girl who was exactly 1 year younger than me...

Has anyone else notices just how many birthdays occur in October? I guess that people are "gettin' busy" around Valentines Day, and that must account for it.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my 8 yr old self's birthday cake of choice was Lemon Cake with Lemon Frosting... My tastes have matured a bit... My 28 yr old self's birthday cake of choice is Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting... I'll make it when A gets back. If I have an entire cake all to myself, I will make myself sick...

Also... I got my first birthday present today :) My boss gave me the "Iron Man" DVD! YAY!!! I'm so excited I can't wait to go home tonight to watch it :)

3 comments:

danette said...

LOL about Valentine's Day :).

Sometimes the grocery store has single-slice pieces of yummy red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting... maybe that would tide you over until you can make a whole cake for you and A to share?

Mandy said...

sorry about the lateness ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I wrote a blog recently about all the October b-days we know! I blames valentines day, snow storms, the super bowl ..

hope you got your cake:)

Emily said...

LOL, my brothers birthday is October 23rd.