Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The quickest way to a woman's heart...

...is doing something sweet and unexpected.

After spending all weekend in the hanger, and not having any energy when we returned home to clean the house, I was not looking forward to getting home from work, having to clean the kitchen, then cook dinner... I guess my attitude when I was home at lunch time tipped the hubby off to my irritation... He offered to take me to dinner :)

Instead of spending my evening cleaning, I was treated to a wonderful Stuffed Pork Chop with the best roasted "tiny" potatoes and rustic style applesauce I have ever had. Topped of with some Creme Brulee, and hubby is out of the dog house and officially on my favorite person list :)

I'm in such a good mood tonight that I don't think I have anything to complain about tomorrow when the subject of dinner comes up... Now, the cleanliness of my kitchen/bathroom sink after a "paint explosion" may lead to some frustrations, but the idea of dinner shouldn't increase my blood pressure at all!

No comments: