Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Iritis and Rabies and "Scra Pumple" - Oh My!

I know... I have had this blog for MONTHS now and I just tonight figured out how to get my website stats... It wasn't hard, but I just hadn't taken the time to learn about it until tonight...

Most of my search stats are iritis or rabies tider test related (with some moving to Hawaii searches in there), but what the heck is "Scra Pumple"?? I know I have blogged about my mother's Pumple Pie during the holidays, but never have I seen "Scra Pumple" before...

The things people think to look up on the internet...

Oh, and the most searched thing to end up on my blog is "Cute Culture Chick", so shout out to Nicole!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo hoo! At least I'm popular on your blog! I've gotten so many strange searches on mine. Yesterday, some of my searches were

"fw: orthopedic mattress just for men (funny)"

"google hotty bare*"

"north carolina black mommy bloggers"

"sex story family sister nice cute blog"

"blog wife died 1 day after birth of daughter southern california"

"nkotb tickets contest greenville sc " (which actually was something I was thinking of doing with my extra ticket...a blog giveaway contest)

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Hey Jen, tell me, how do I get those stats?

Jen said...

Silvie...

From your blogger dashboard, there should be a link at the top/right that says "My Account"... From there, it will bring you to a page that says "Silvie's Google Account" or something like that. Under "My Products", there should be a link called "Webmaster Tools"... Just click on it and set it up with your blog url, follow the steps and there you go :)

Let me know if you have any issues getting it to work where you're at. Not sure if there would be a difference in Europe or not...

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

I will check it out, thanks!