Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Mysterious Noni Box...

We were informed, shortly before Christmas, that A's parents were us a box that had stuff in it for Noni. OK... Then, while talking to my FIL, he let slip that we (A and I) would probably get more enjoyment out of the contents than Noni would. OK...

The Mysterious Noni Box arrived today. I opened it at work, and I laughed my butt off, then immediately thought... "Poor Noni..." LOL...

When I got home, I could see that what they got her would not fit, so I modified it. Here is Noni in her new Party Dress!







Doesn't this last one SCREAM "Why did you do this to me?" LOL... Thanks to the in-laws! Maybe she'll grow to love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures! I agree though, Noni has "that look". Gamma & Gampa love her! :)

Rachel said...

What a cute outfit! In high school I had a male great dane puppy and it was cold outside so I wanted to buy him a sweater, but the only sweater in the store was pink with puppy paws on it, so I bought it. I still can't live down that I made Tucker wear a pink sweater! Guys wear pink though, right?! Anyhow, Noni looks ready to party! :)

Lee said...

Oh, poor Noni. I can see why he said that you and A would get more enjoyment out of it than Noni would. The funny things we make our pets do. I still remember the band-aid and the butt incident and laugh about it to this day (at least Sammy didn't know that the band-aid was there, poor Noni).