Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm sick of hearing it...

If you love Taylor Swift, please take this following statement in the manner in which I intend it, and please do not take offense...

I am getting sick of hearing anything by Taylor Swift... She's a cute girl and all, her songs are relatively OK, but I am tired of hearing them... They all sound the same to me...

I signed up for internet radio to get away from her songs... My local stations here play her at least once every hour, if not 2 or 3 times... It used to be just the country station, but now she has infiltrated my "mix" station... I can only take so much...

Now my internet radio is playing that stupid Romeo song of hers... It was cute and lovey-dovey the first 100 times I heard it, and thought it was nice, but enough is enough! The only saving grace I have on the internet radio is to change to a station that doesn't play Taylor Swift... I'm in the mood for something more upbeat, but I am relegated to the new age station just because I KNOW they don't play Taylor Swift on this channel...

This is not a dig at a nice girl... I am just tired of hearing her songs over and over and over again...

It reminds me of a time when I HATED the song "My Maria" by Brooks and Dunn... They overplayed that song so much back in the 90's, I am just now being able to hear it without grinding my teeth and changing the station... I'm sure there are other songs out there that I'm sick of, but these ones are in the forefront of my mind...

1 comment:

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Come to Holland! I have never even heard of Taylor Swift!