Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My 28 yr old butt is too big...

I had to take a break from my NKOTB sickness and so I decided to take Noni for a walk. We had the first snowfall of the season last night, and there was still a little bit on the ground by this afternoon. Noni LOVES LOVES LOVES the snow.
I had an epiphany today... My 28 yr old butt is too big... You know it's bad when the really baggy jeans that you bought and realized later they were too big, but you were too lazy to take them back, are the only ones that fit you right now...

So, my goal is to be back to a size 10 by the time I turn 29. So I have a year to drop 4 sizes...

Step 1: Take daily walks with my dog... It's good for the both of us.

Step 2: Don't "diet"... Eat what I normally eat, just proper portions of it...

That's as far as I'm going to go right now... We'll re-evaluate next month to see if I'm starting to be able to fit back into my size 12 jeans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it - although I don't see anything wrong with the way you look. I'll do my part-no more snacks, unless requsted. :)