Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I Got For Christmas...

Doesn't that sound like a school report? Like the teacher said (after Christmas break), "I want you to write an essay on what you got for Christmas." The second report that would be written that co-exists with this one, is the "What I Did For Summer Vacation"... LOL... I'll try to keep it to 1000 words or less.

My lovely husband got me books. I know that sounds weird, and "why" and such, but it's what I asked for. I love books, especially Nora Roberts books, and he got me her 2 newest ones in hard cover, and one of them is signed. I read things so fast, that those 2 books are read cover to cover already...

I also got some kitchen stuff. In the moving around and such, I lost my cooling racks somewhere along the line, so I got a new cooling rack. I also got one of those really cool plunger-type measuring cups that Alton Brown uses all the time on Good Eats (one of my favorite shows too!). I've been wanted one of those for a long time.

I also got a bunch of stuff from friends and family, which I won't list everything here, but I will say thanks to everyone who sent me something! I love everything I got!

The person in our house who made out the most is our dog, Noni. She had the biggest stocking. She got 4 new toys and a bone. Then, when we went to dinner at the neighbors, they made prime rib and gave us the bones for Noni. I tell you, that dog is spoiled! She was in seventh-heaven on Christmas day, with all her toys. And, apparently, there is another box that is probably here, but I won't get it until I go back to work tomorrow, that is JUST for the dog... lol.

Well, I'm not going to count my words, but you can if you want. I hope you had as good a holiday as I did, or better :)

No comments: