Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas! We went out today and enjoyed a lovely clear, beautiful, bright day here in Juneau. We took Noni on a walk. She loves the snow. One of these days, we'll have to get some video of her romping in the snow. It always makes me laugh.

I'm not sure exactly how we'll be celebrating the holiday this year. Being so far removed from family, we will be dining at our neighbor's house for dinner. We had a great time for Thanksgiving with them, so Christmas dinner should be awesome.

Thanks to our lovely governor, I get 3 paid holiday days for Christmas, so I get a 5 day week-end. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift than that, getting to spend the holiday with my man.

Family is the main thing that is important, especially at Christmas. I am enjoying mine. I hope you enjoy yours.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: