Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag!

I've been tagged by ThePilotWife for a Christmas meme. Here goes :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift. If it fits better in a bag, I go with the bag. If it will easily fit in a box, then I go with the paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, with the lights already on it. (I HATE having to untangle, then wrap the tree with lights, it is my least favorite thing to do)
3. When do you put up the tree? I try to get it up the day after Thanksgiving, so you can enjoy it longer.
4. When do you take the tree down? Somewhere around Jan 1. Although, this year, it will probably go down before then, since the hubby has to leave before then. It's a 9' tree people, I need help.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not a big fan of it. I prefer cocoa.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Lucky Bear. My pink teddy bear.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband. He always wants something that we can't afford.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me. I know EXACTLY what I want.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet, but I hope to get one next Christmas.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I "try" to mail them... (But I'm so bad that in the past, I have filled out, stamped and sealed Christmas Cards, and then found them under my bed 2YEARS LATER!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't really think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story (Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra -ra-ra-ra-ra)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I haven't shopped for Christmas for years. When I did, I would shop November/December and ONLY at 2 AM - I don't "do" crowds)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pie and Peanut Butter Fudge
16. Lights on the tree? Of course! What's the point of a tree with no lights?
17. Favorite Christmas song? I'll be home for Christmas and Silver Bells
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon! Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen! But do you recall… the most famous reindeer of all… Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! (can you tell I had to sing the song?)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Red, Green and Gold spire.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the past, we've opened on 12/24... But this year, we MAY hold out until the big day...
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The Crowds
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and natural.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Exercise clothes, because I am under Doctor's orders to make a "lifestyle change." But it'll also help me with my "before I'm 29" goal.

I tag my SIL and my BFF! Have fun and Merry Christmas!

No comments: