Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost Christmas! - Random thoughts of the day...

One of the most annoying Christmas songs out there is "Santa, Baby"... I cannot stand that song. It glorifies being selfish in a time we should be giving to others.

A weird "gift" idea I saw out there on the internet is something called a "fundie"... I won't go into too much detail, but if you choose to google it, you'll see why I am wondering WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT TO GIVE/RECEIVE THAT?!?!

According to some website that I saw today, my close relationship with my female best friend could be considered cheating on my husband... The things people are coming up with now-a-days...

I REALLY want to start opening presents... It has been FOREVER since we've had anything under anything resembling a tree, and I want to see my husband open his gifts... I am pretty sure he'll like what I got him, but I want to see his face when he opens it... (at least that's what I tell other people while I hide the seven-year-old inside me that is excited to see presents with my name on them... he he he...)

"They" are calling for snow here, to start tonight and head to Wednesday. "They" are also predicting that Christmas day will be clear and bright, but too cold for any snow to melt, so it'll be a White Christmas! Bring it on! I wish I could stay home all week to enjoy it, but I guess I'll just have to put up with taking a half day on Wednesday, then having a 4 day weekend.

I can't wait for the 24 hour marathon to start! You all know of which I speak, so don't deny it! I TRIPLE-DOG-DARE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying you want no part of my 18" sexy snowlady that sings "Santa, Baby", while twirling her little lights around? And dancing? All at the same time?