Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

I must be insane...

...or a glutton for punishment...

In addition to my full time job, my duties with the Pilot Wives Club, and my enrollment in school to finish my bachelors' degree, I have also agreed to serve on the Board of my Condo Association again. I've been on the board for the last year, but it hasn't taken that much of my time... However, I've been "selected" to be the treasurer... I say "selected" because no one else is willing to do it. I'm not wanting to, but I'm willing to if no one else does...

So, I'm hoping that something doesn't fall through the cracks with all my new-found responsibilities... That would suck... I guess I'm just going to have to see how much time being the treasurer of our board takes, as well as how much time I need to devote to my classes. I'm not sure when I assume the duties of the treasurer, but I know I start my classes in one week.

I think I'm going to have to adopt a zen attitude for a while... and just breathe...

1 comment:

Vgerdeb said...

You can do it! I have total confidence in you! :)