Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gone Again...

Took the man to the airport again this morning for the rest of the month. I very much dislike early mornings... After I took him to the airport, I went back home for a "nap" until I ACTUALLY had to get up for work... During my nap, I was having a very strange dream... Not sure of the details at the moment, just that it was strange, and that I would recognize that each time I woke up to the snooze alarm, and then go right back into the same dream... Weird... I must have some unresolved issues or something...

This week was spent celebrating my birthday, which isn't until next Friday. We went out to dinner on Tuesday, and I got my birthday card from Aaron yesterday. I also know of one gift that is on it's way now, so I'm counting it in my "birthday week", even though it's not here right now.

No comments: