Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Movie Review

I don't have that much to complain about right now. Really busy still, but it's getting better now that I have my new admin... So, yay, me!

I did see a really good movie. If you haven't seen "August Rush", you should. I love the way they portrayed music, combining genres (classical and rock), and using it to communicate. It's kind of a fairy tale, with a little "Oliver Twist" twist to it... It is a wonderful story line. It also has Robin Williams in it, playing a character that you love to hate. He's not exactly evil, but he can be pretty scary from the view point of the 12 yr old boy... He definitely doesn't have August's best interest at heart.

We loved this movie so much, and the music, that we will be buying the soundtrack, which I normally don't do. I couldn't resist with this one. It's music that moves you...

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

i will have to watch it :-) i just bought "fireproof" i thought that was fabulous!