Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have a tax headache...

I know I'm a little later than most of you good little people who have filed your taxes in a timely manner, but I'm still earlier than I normally am... (Yes, I am one of those ones who waits until the weekend before April 15th to calculate my taxes)...

We are trying to get everything set before the man leaves again, so he can sign the documents. So I have been agonizing over the stupid tax forms well into the next day... Only to find out that I have to pay taxes yet again... This is after itemizing a whole bunch of stuff...

I think we are going to have HR Block review our taxes to see if there are any additional deductions we can take... Maybe I'll go through our saved receipts with a fine toothed comb to see what else I can find...

Here's hoping...

No comments: