Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

AAACCCKKKK!

I HATE being sick... HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!

I came down with something Friday night... Started as allergies (as it usually does) that changed to a sinus thing within about 24 hours. Now the sinus pressure has subsided, but I have a sore throat... On the plus side, my appetite is practically non-existent, and when I am hungry, I can only stomach MAYBE two pieces of toast...

On the down side, I've been in bed MISERABLE all weekend so far. It's a 3-day weekend for me here and I have work that I brought home, not to mention the taxes that I have to finalize before A has to go back to work on Tuesday, so that he can sign the documents... I so don't have time for this...

So, I'm sitting here at my computer, sniffling and hacking, trying to at least get the taxes done and hope that I feel well enough tomorrow to get my actual work done.

Here's hoping...

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hope you feel better soon, but at least you don't have kids constantly bringing home germs that keep you perpetually sick.
((((HUGS))))