Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All the little things...

I have been inundated with little things that needed to be done today...

I had to order some new checks. I ran out, and since I have moved since the last time I ordered checks, I had to call a person to get it fixed... Hopefully they come in before the end of the month.

I had to call the credit card company to find out if there was anything I needed to do for my card expiring next month. It's a good thing I did, because they said they automatically sent me a replacement card on Jan 10... Guess who didn't get it... Yeah, that'd be me... So we had to cancel that number... And now I have to watch my account like a hawk to make sure there are no fraudulent charges... Oh, joy...

As I am not usually home during the day, I had both of these financial institutions send my stuff to my work address... Hopefully that means that I'll get everything without too much hassle...

I have to work on our taxes sometime soon... Mostly I need to organize my receipts from moving to Juneau...

Man, sometimes it sucks to be an adult...

No comments: