Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

High-points of Monday

1. Dead mouse at the bottom of my stairs that I had to clean up before I went to work, causing me to be late. (Had to distract the dog while picking up dead mouse and while I disposed of the body in the woods, then clean up the gross area - it was not pretty - before she came back in...)

2. Teeth hurt from dentist... There is "some decay we need to address" (dentist's words) that will be spread out over another 4 visits... That's what I get for avoiding the dentist.

3. Dental work is costing me more than I anticipated, so my Flex Spending Account through work is exhausted before I got to order my contacts.... Maybe I'll be able to after the first of the year...

4. Way too much work to do at work... Covering for too many people who are still on vacation (read: stuck out of town due to cancelled flights), so not able to do any of my actual work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 - job security. :) I hope your teeth are feeling better today.

danette said...

#1 - eeeewwwwwwww!!! not a good way to start the day :(.