Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Super Cute...

After seeing the previews for Wall-E, my husband and I were excited to see it. We never made it to the theatres, so we decided to go out and buy it. At the checkout stand, the cashier told us that she got to see it on the ferry with her kids, but didn't get to see the end of it. She said what she saw of it was really cute. That only reminded me of "Happy Feet," yet another super-cute movie that I hated the ending to, mainly because it makes you feel bad for being a human... So I was a little bit scared to spend 20 bucks on a Disney movie....

We bought it anyway, but not the 3 disc special... The extras were not worth an extra 10 bucks...

First... they need to give you a diagram of how to open the box without ripping it apart... I know they did it this way to reduce wastes and such, but man... I almost broke it... Oh, and if there are other boxes designed this way, I'm sorry, but this is the first one I've seen...

The movie was really cute. And didn't make me feel bad. It did make me laugh at the humans in the movie, who are all morbidly obese from living a completely sedentary lifestyle in space for 700 years...



A good movie will make you cry, and this one did that... I was tearing up towards the end... I won't say what happened, in case someone hasn't seen it yet, but it was well worth the money we spent to buy it...

2 comments:

Ex Wife to a Douchebag - disgusted by his white trash fiance said...

The people in my life think I am totally insane because I cry at Disney movies - like, sob. The most recent was Ratatoullie, I felt so bad for the little mouse. I know there is usually a happy ending, but I can't stand the torment!!! :)

Lee said...

We were the same way, expect DH was the one super excited about seeing this movie and, of course, the boys. We loved it. I have ordered it through our disney movie club (along with a disc of Pixar's animated shorts - most of which are hilarious) and hopefully we'll get it soon. As you can tell it's been a while since I read your blog, but I am working on catching up.