Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

New - PilotWivesClub.com

Thanks to The Pilot's Wife for creating a new hang-out for, what else, pilot wives! I just found it yesterday via Cpt J's Wife. I've been there for extended periods of time ever since.

If you are a pilot's wife, commercial or otherwise, check it out! I started a sub-group for those who are GA Pilot Wives. I don't think it's intentional, but the pilot wife communities that I have seen so far tend to exclude GA wives and focus on commercial pilot wives. I'm not sure if that's because GA Pilot Wives are a different breed all together, but there is something distinctly unique about those who are married to the "hobby" and not reliant upon the industry for a paycheck. However, we are all still "pilot wives." This site is all about any pilot's wife (helecopter, jet, military, civilian, and now GA).

You can see my first contribution article titled Aviation in Alaska - An Introduction.

No comments: