Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Funny Funny Guy...

Last night, I was telling my husband about the pilot wives club. I told him that I created a sub-group for the GA wives, and I was going to "reprezent" (said in my best "ghetto-rap" voice, which isn't very good, btw) for GA...

He then promptly told me "Honey, we are commercial. This is my job..."

LOL... While I know this, I consider us still General Aviation, mainly because we have always been GA and we have always owned an airplane (except while in Hawaii...) AND he flies small planes commercially. In my logic, that still makes us GA. I mean, when the largest thing you fly is a Cessna Caravan? Come on...

He just laughed at me. Sometimes he indulges my little idiosyncrasies. This seems to be one of those times...

On another note, I just got a call from him and he is on his way to Anchorage to come home. Yay! He was going to try to get on the late flight back to Juneau, but he was informed that it doesn't operate on the weekends. So, he's listed on the first flight in the morning.

I can't wait :)

No comments: