Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My new favorite thing...

I hate cleaning the house. Not because I like to live in filth, but because everytime I clean, I have a MASSIVE allergy attack from all the smells that I get inundated with. Shower cleaner is the worst. The shower doesn't get cleaned that often, mainly because that is the only thing I can usually get done before I am miserable.

I went to the store today to get some more shower cleaner. I picked up some Scrubbing Bubbles first, knowing they work well, but usually make me sneeze, and then I saw the new Clorox Green Works cleaning products. Their bathroom cleaner was cheaper than the spray can of Scrubbing Bubbles, so I decided to try it. OMG... I cleaned the whole bathroom with it (except the floor)and did not sneeze once. I couldn't believe it. I had to be leaning over a freshly sprayed bathtub to even smell the product, and it was so light and unobtrusive that I was stunned. My bathroom is now SPOTLESS and I feel like I can move on to downstairs to mop the floors without having too many problems.
I didn't buy anything on that line other than the bathroom cleaner, but when my other cleaners are gone, I will be trying the other products too. If they work just as well and don't make me sneeze, then I will be a repeat customer.

No comments: