Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yet another post of how crazy busy I am...

Yep, that's right. The return of the "crazy busy"...

I have so much to do at work today that I am hesitant to leave my house, knowing it is going to be crazy...

When I get home, I have to endure talk of how the airplane did today, then look around at all the stuff that needs to be done around my house that my husband could do, but didn't. (And even "this" reminder won't get him off his duff or out of the hanger to do it... Honestly, I don't even think it registers in his brain that things are not as they should be...)

My car is still a mess... The man was supposed to clean it last Friday BEFORE he starting working on the plane... He didn't... His excuse was that he needed the car to move stuff from one hanger to the other and that it would get dirty again... Then, yesterday it rained and the dog got muddy, so he couldn't do it then... (sigh)... I foresee me doing it after he leaves... I'll just add it to my list...

I thank whatever deity that is listening to this rant that I can now have chocolate to help get me through the day...

No comments: