Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The dawn of a new week...

It is the dawn of a new week, as well as a new month. Here are some things that are happening this week...

My brother turns 30 tomorrow... Happy Birthday, Big Brother! Love ya!!!

My twin nephews turn 8! Happy Birthday, guys!!! Lots of love to the both of you :)

A is back in Bethel... I'll miss you honey... But not too much since you left a mess in the kitchen and my car STILL isn't clean... I love you lots, but it's probably good that you are hundreds of miles away from me at the moment.

I have a hectic week ahead of me at work. The big bosses are away at a convention, which leaves me to finalize a lot of stuff at work... I have a feeling that the two member's who haven't given us their renewal information yet (that was due on April 15th) will submit it while they are away... We'll see if that turns out... If so, that is even more on my plate, since they are two of our largest members that will each take me a day or two to complete just one... (sigh) That'll mean LONG days... VERY LONG days...

I'm getting excited about our vacation... It will be filled to the gills with stuff to do, but it will be nice to get away and see family. It is less than 2 months away now! I can't wait!!!

No comments: