Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

GROSS!!!!!!!!

We live in an area prone to garbage pickers... ie. ravens, bears, etc...

Our janitors for our building came and cleaned last night... They neglected to put our garbage into the enclosed and locked area for the dumpster that keeps these garbage pickers out... They left it outside this enclosure...

I got a lovely visit from our local garbage police telling us that we need to clean it up... Great...

You had 4 people in the office who are all dressed in business or business casual attire, outside in the wet, cleaning up 4 bags worth of garbage... It was all over the place...

It didn't take us long, but we all feel like we are dirty... We've cleaned up as best we can here at the office, and I know it is mostly psycholgical, but I still feel like I need a shower... Good thing lunch is in 30 minutes and I live close and can go home and take one...

EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

No comments: