Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Detox Update...

I was feeling ok over the weekend. I didn't feel worse than I usually do, so I thought this would be a breeze. Then I went to the doctor...

She did some acupressure stuff to help clear out my system... Now, I am definitely feeling the effects again... No headache, but definitely more lethargic and generally crappy... I can always tell when she does "liver work" because I am nauseous afterwards... Oh well, this is all for the better...

On a side note, I have been denying my HUGE cravings for all things chocolate... I almost threw a shoe through my TV yesterday when it was advertising fresh-from-the-oven-brownies... I resisted the urge to purchase chocolate when I had to go to the store to restock my fruit options... So, on that level, I'm proud of what I've accomplished... I've even avoided the "candy jar" at work... So far, so good... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though... By the time A comes home, I will be done with the diet and we can go get something good...

No comments: