Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tired...

This batch of classes is definitely more challenging than the last. I've stayed up late every night this week working on assignments and cleaning my house little by little. I have another assignment due tomorrow and I have to finish the housework before my guests arrive on Saturday. Shopping, cleaning, studying... leaves very little time for sleep. I am glad (at the moment) that Aaron is at work. If he were home, he would not be happy about how much time I am spending on my other commitments. I wish I was able to fit a housekeeper (at least once a week) into my budget to help me keep ahead of everything. It would be nice to wake up in the morning and not be out of clean socks because I forgot to put a load of laundry in the wash...

No comments: