Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I love my man!

During this crazy-hectic-busy week for me, Aaron has been a gem. Not only has he completed the work on the kitchen and finished painting the wall that he started painting well over a year ago, but he has been keeping up with the housework too! I have been so spoiled. Every time I turn around, a pile has been put away. The never-ending supply of dirt and pine needles that get tracked in by the dog has been swept up almost as soon as it hits the floor. The dishes have been loaded in the dishwasher and RUN! I am so freaking amazed and surprised and thankful. Where did this behavior come from? Probably from actually doing work on the house. He wants it to look nice, and since he knows I don't have the time to devote to it right now (finals going on at the moment), and he's not doing much, that he can do it! I feel so loved at the moment that he is allowing me to split my focus to finish my classes (the new ones start on Monday). I wanted him to know how much I appreciate everything he's been doing for me lately.



Love you, honey!

4 comments:

GeronimoDriver said...

You're welcome.

-SPW said...

Awesome. :)

Sounds like you deserve it!

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Happy for you Jen! It is nice when men realize that they can contribute too! I am lucky to have a man like yours as well!

-SPW said...

This is so sweet :)

Yay to great husbands!