Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boring Saturday...

I spent most (ok, all) of my day either sleeping, or playing on my computer... You know, farming does take a lot out of you... And if farming on FB wasn't strenuous enough, I had to spend a few (ok, 4) hours playing 1701 A.D. on my computer.. Aaron got me the game while we were in Hawaii, and I enjoy it... So far, I don't play it with the pirates, or the other (computer) people in the game that you have to compete with for land, trade routes, etc... I just go with my communities. I figure that, until I can figure out the best way to sustain my own communities, I shouldn't take the time or the money to train for and go to war... Every time I do, I bankrupt myself...

Tomorrow is not panning out to be as "relaxed"... We have an old friend coming to visit, and my house is a mess... We will spend the day tomorrow with the motto "Divide and Conquer"... Hopefully we can get the house to the point where I won't be embarrassed...

1 comment:

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

isn't it awful how addicting that Farmville is on FB! Can't believe I spend so much time on it and even THINK about it what to plant and if I have time to harvest it....