Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

One more day...

I am going to miss my friend... My boss... My mentor...

She has been good for me, and I am very saddened that she is leaving, but also excited for her. She will be a lot happier after this move.

In the mean time, as predicted, I have been crazy busy (I know I use that term a lot, but with good reason...). We have been trying to make sure that I know what I am supposed to know for my new position. Not quite there yet, but getting there...

I also haven't had much time to devote to my normal duties, as we've been working all week on getting her caught up so she can get me caught up... Whew, what a mouthful! To remedy that, I will be going into work at least an hour (if not an hour and a half) early to get myself caught up from today... Then the morning will be spent going over the last of the instructions that she has for me. The afternoon will be me moving my desk items from my office to hers. It will also include me working this weekend to do all the stuff that I would usually do on Friday to end the week, but I won't be doing tomorrow. Hopefully, that will get me all caught up to start my first official week (by myself) as the Office Manager.

Man, I'm going to miss her...

No comments: