Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Holy Cow!!!!

I did not realize just how busy I would become by accepting my new position... Whew... I'm glad it's the weekend.

I forsee that the next month and a half are going to be hell until my replacement is hired. Since the upper management people are traveling pretty extensively until April, they decided they won't hire my replacement until then... Joy... Nothing like doing the work of 3 people!

On the plus side, I'm teaching my self notehand so that I can take minutes at the next meeting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess there's a down side to every great thing in life!

Lee said...

Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I'm so happy for you -- not that you're doing the job of 3 people, 'cause that stinks. But that you're moving up, exploring new opportunities!