Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

News!!!!

I was promoted today! (crowd cheering)...

On one hand, it is sad, because our old office manager is leaving and moving south to stay with her ill mother. But on the other hand, how cool for me! Ever since I knew she was thinking about going south, I thought that they would just hire another office manager and leave me where I am (or was) since I don't have a whole lot of experience. But I guess I kicked butt in the last year+ because they think that I can handle it. I know they never would have offered it to me if they didn't think I could do it.

It entails a lot more than what I was doing. I won't have time to do claims anymore, so they'll have to hire another person to do those. I'll be traveling more, starting next month.

I'm excited!!!

5 comments:

danette said...

Congratulations!!! That's exciting news, you definitely deserve it :).

Nicole said...

Nice work! Congrats.

Lee said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Misty said...

ummm yes, now you will need to update your occupation on blogger.com from admin assistant to Office Manager...or you could just put "Bosslady"! Congrats again!

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Yihaaa! Congratulations!! That is a nice opportunity! Sorry for the late reaction, but haven't been online at all yesterday!