Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Updates...

With school and health issues, I haven't had much time to post anything new on my (main) blog. I finally got over my bronchitis, but it lead to allergy related asthma. My blood was tested for allergies and it was determined that I am allergic to eggs. So, now I am faced with having to alter my lifestyle. Since I have to do that to accomodate the egg allergy, I might as well get healthy while I'm at it.

If you haven't checked it out already through my links on Facebook, I have started a new blog to catalog my lifestyle change. I did it more for me, as a way to record what I like when I try something new, new or revised recipes, and my daily food/activity diary (posted weekly). If it helps anyone else out, then awesome!

You can find it here.

No comments: