Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Nonsense...

One more day work day this week. Then on to working on my final projects for school.

My new favorite toy (app) on my iPhone is called Angry Cat... It's a picture of a wet and pissed off cat that the more you touch, poke, shake it, the angrier it gets. It's pretty funny and makes hilarious sounds that get Noni all riled up. Aaron put it on his phone first. When I called him on the "house" phone in Bethel, he had me put my phone on speaker, then pissed off the cat so Noni could hear. It made me laugh a lot. She cocks her head to the side, starts growling, then goes and gets a squeaky toy and squeaks it to compete with the screaming/hissing/spitting cat noises emanating from my phone. (he he he)

I tried making carmel tonight. It was the first time I tried to use fine sugar, and I think it burned while it was cooking. I got it because it said that it dissolves faster, but I don't think it dissolved that well. I cooked it to the firm ball stage, and let it set off to the side while I made the cookies that will be office Christmas presents. After I was done with cookies, I went to cut the carmel and the texture was off. I put it in the fridge and I'm hoping it sets up better. We'll see in the morning.

3 comments:

GeronimoDriver said...

Heh heh, I just found out this morning that it freaks out when you shake it, then hisses when you stop. I had fun with it at work today.

danette said...

LOL, that's too funny! You should get some video of Noni listening to it, hehe.

Hope the carmel turns out good :)

Vgerdeb said...

I think that's hilarious!! Ah, technology!